Friday, December 3, 2010

Happie Bufday to 7m7~

HAHA...
as usual i'm still weird~
tis year birthday, i did some experiment.
called "who remember my birthday ?"

so,
i hid my birthday date from FB~
n guess wat..
i'm kinda dissapointed..><..

got my fst bday wishes from my dudes..
thx to ck, jq n yt...
dey wanted to sing a song for me..
but, jz as i expected...dey drop their balls~
hahaha...3 people singing bday song in public?!
nvr~

after that i got my bday wish from SI KELA nOObie dear~
which is 5 mins late..
hahaha...

also thx to
My Friends- Lim Sheli
Lee Rouyi
Jamie Sim
Alyssa Khoo
Ah Fan

Relatives - Saw Ee Wei
Saw Ee Ling
Chow Yih Wern

Went celebrate my birthday with my family in the evening,
SUSHI KING~
hmm..
the food was fresh...but not as good as i expected..
anyway..thx for the dinner dad...=)..

Special thx to MUM who accidentally gave birth to ME~..
altho it is an accident..you still put in alot of effort to "PUSH" me out..
altho i'm a little too skinny, i'm still healthy~

After finish dinner with the family..
he finally got to meet up with her..
spend the last 2 and half hours 2gthr b4 his bday ends,
jz the two of dem,
cold wind,
few drops of rain,
under a silence night,
looking at the sceneries of Balik Pulau,
dark cloud gazing,
voices of him n her,
chatting, gossiping, laughing, head knocking, pinch-ing,
massage on da back..
hehehe...

i've no doubt saying that,
this is 1 unusual and unforgettable Present..
Thank uuuuuuu..

2 comments:

nOObie dear said...

wakao~ kela.....
5mins late also kela...
she was hestitating wanna phone him or msg him ma... coz if phone him, he is wif his frens.... sure cacat 1..... finally sms loo

KampungBoy said...

haha...learn from sum1 de loooooo..
think too much ler...
wan call tio call looooo..nvm de...hehe